Networking Breakfast @ Goodpatch Inc.
Dear startups @Startup Asia Tokyo 2014,
Still in town on Friday morning?
After the 2-day conference hustle wouldn't it be nice finish off the week with a relaxing breakfast. It doesn't happen too often that so many remarkable people at the same time are coming to Tokyo therefore we invite for Friday morning to our office space in Shibuya.
Coffee and pastry will be taken care of.
Agenda: No Agenda, just coffee and conversations.
Fee: ¥500 (at the door)
Tokyo-based UI design company, founded by Naofumi Tsuchiya in Sep 2011. Best known for its role in designing Japanese news curation app Gunosy. In December 2013 Goodpatch announced that it has raised $100m yen (~$1m) from DG Incubation, the investment arm of Digital Garage.
- ~ 33 UX/UI designer, front-end developers & engineers
- Core Services: User interface (UI) planning & design, mobile & web app development
- Clients: Startups and small venture companies, in addition to major companies investing in new business development
- Recently launched Prott - Rapid Prototyping for Mobile Apps
Read more: http://goodpatch.com/en/
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM JST
- Venue Address
- 〒150-0032 東京都渋谷区鶯谷町3−3 サウスゲート渋谷ビル3階 Japan
6 minutes of walk from the East Exit of Shibuya JR Station
Goodpatch Inc.20 Followers